Victoria Beckham was poisoned with mercury because of a new diet

Victoria Beckham was poisoned with mercury because of a new diet.

British singer and designer Victoria Beckham has been poisoned with mercury, the tabloid "Sun" reported.

For some time, Beckham began eating more fish because of a new diet. The cause of the poisoning is the inclusion of swordfish in its diet, whose meat contains methylmercury, recognized as a powerful neurotoxin.

The singer sought medical help after feeling unwell. Studies have shown that the level of toxin in her body exceeds the maximum allowable and doctors have performed a liver cleanse.

According to the publication, Beckham is currently feeling well and after the case she changed her diet to include more salmon in it at the expense of the amount of meat from swordfish and tuna.

Post a comment

0 Comments